Sunday, March 15, 2009

Websites

When I first started playing WoW, I was only focused on leveling. As a noob, I was mostly left to my own devices after my boyfriend PLed me through the first 20 levels. Since he did it sporadically, I basically did most of the quests I had available through those first few levels so I didn't drop many quests because they were gray to me from being leveled too suddenly.

I did things the vanilla way - no add ons or anything. Until one day I had trouble with a quest, I forget which one, and my boyfriend says to me, "Why don't you just look it up on wowhead or thottbot?" to which I responded with a "Huh?! What is that?" Lol, I was such a noob. I would still read the quest summary but if I had trouble, I would go to thottbot usually.

I also remember my boyfriend showing me WoW Armory and asking me, "Isn't this cool?" but I kind of didn't understand what the big deal was since I was in greens and blues still leveling. Epics to me were like a galaxy away and everyone seemed to be in epics on armory. I didn't get why people would want to look up other people and kind of forgot about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment but I reserve the right to delete spam or troll comments! Thank you for reading!

What type of WoW player are you?

Search This Blog