Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pen Name

So yesterday we managed to get the 25 man OS 2 drake up achievement. I was pretty unhappy about my performance in yesterday's raid because my frame rate kept dipping unpredictably to less than 10 fps -.-


Well, I know I haven't introduced myself fully yet. I do play on a real live server in WoW, not a private server but I do not wish to divulge my character's name or server.

Why you ask? I suppose because I've always been a private person when it comes to my identity. I wish for some way to make my opinions known but I do not wish for any celebrity or notoriety. And with a post that I wrote like yesterday's entry, I think that there might be some backlash. Also, I would just like to post on my blog in the safety of anonymity.

I hope everyone still reads despite me not posting my character's information and trust that I am not talking out my ass =P

Despite that, it is probably a little generic to make posts under a name like "Holy Paladin" so I think I will have to come up with a pen name. The thing is I have always had trouble with names. I am so not creative when it comes to giving things names. My WoW toons' names are the perfect example =X

I'll have to work on that then.

Anyway, here is a video I found on WoWinsider that I found adorable!

The video can be downloaded here.

I also participated in a raid on all the Alliance city bosses for the "For the Horde" achievement and the Black War Bear Mount. Here we are on the boat to Darnassus.

Till next time!

Edit: My boyfriend didn't like my pen name and he pointed out that it sounded like someone else we know on our server so back to brainstorming.

1 comment:

  1. Should post your character's name so they can see your stuff

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment but I reserve the right to delete spam or troll comments! Thank you for reading!

What type of WoW player are you?

Search This Blog