Oh Em Gee! I got my very first ever blog award by WoW Fail Blog! And the reason is
"This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant."*Blush* Well, now that I am done tooting my own horn, the truth of the matter is that this is a make-pretend award =X
If you get nominated for this award, there are rules that you must follow:
- When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real.
- Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
- List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!
- My favorite color is red
- I am in a long distance relationship
- I have a short temper
- I am a HUGE procrastinator
- I love sleeping
- But I love sleeping late at night, sometimes I will put it off until ungodly hours (5-6 AM)
- I hardly ever listen to music. I don't listen to the radio, play Winamp, own an iPod or anything. If I listen to music, at most it's because it's for other people or background muzak. Disgraceful, I know =X
- I'm a horrible writer, I tend to drawl on and on. I have the worst time telling stories or jokes because I usually mess up while I'm trying to tell them or laugh in the middle or ruin the punchline, etc. I'm just bad =T
- I don't watch TV. I know, weird right? But yeah, I'm on WoW or I'm at school and there's not much time for TV as it turns out.
- I do my JC daily every single day and if I can't, I make my poor boyfriend do it for me! I love you, honey~ <33>
- Holy Sho---ck - This is another blog on holy paladins, omg competition! =P But! He has some useful information on his blog and he seems knowledgeable in his class. He is new to blogging just like me, so give him feedback! Me too (*cough*)
- A bit of Lance - Also another paladin blog with nice reflective posts
- I like bubbles - This blogger has both a priest and paladin as healers. Originally I was interested to hear that she loves her priest more than her paladin but her posts are still cute and fun =)
- For the Horde - Very light, fun blog detailing shenanigans in WoW, I really do enjoy their posts =) Pretty innovative as it is the first guild blog I've seen.
- The Pink Pigtail Inn - I really like her reflective posts. She waxes philosophical about random subjects in WoW but manages to put into words what we've all been thinking.
- Casual Hardcore - Hard to categorize this blog but random musings I suppose with a WoW theme. Whatever the category, this blog is well written =)
- Addictive - This site is very well designed with generous use of white space. I love the banner and fits the theme well, which is a blog for Ret pallies. I read up to try and keep up to date a bit on Ret so I have a vague idea of what is going on.
- Artisan Level - She writes very very well and on a variety of subjects such as raiding, RP, guild leading, etc. I always find her posts interesting. Text heavy but worth it.
- A couple in Azeroth - It's nice to read about another couple playing WoW together. They also lead their own guild together so it's nice to read about their ups and downs.