Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ulduar!

Boy I sure am glad I made a comprehensive list for myself to refer to since Ulduar is out a tad earlier than I expected.

Kind of funny how things panned out. First people were like, "Oh it's a distinct possibility that Ulduar will be out this week." Then it became, "Oh, the patch is probably going to hit this week" and now it's like "PATCH COMING OUTTTT OMGGG!!"

Hahah, well we have been waiting quite a while for this patch so it was only a matter of time.

Anyway, I'm betting I don't update as often as I will probably be raiding content!

No clue as to what my guild has decided yet with the legendary. I sense some potential drama there. I'll keep you guys posted =)

Till next time!

1 comment:

  1. i officially hate you. I'm in a guild that's like 'oh, NEW CONTENT? Let's all watch videos, and maybe we'll run it THIS WEEKEND".

    I wanted to scream, but then instead busied myself filling out 'real guild' applications.

    ...... : /

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment but I reserve the right to delete spam or troll comments! Thank you for reading!

What type of WoW player are you?

Search This Blog