Sunday, May 17, 2009

New Best in Slot Option

So I recently received a troll comment about the layout of my site. Funnily enough, I had already planned a best in slot post to be maintained as new gear came out if that is what he had wanted.

In the future, if you want to use my site as a guide for a holy paladin and you want to be rude about it, I would like it very much if you just refrain from commenting because this site is done on my free time and I write how I want to write.

Of course, making it easy for my readers is a concern of mine but I am not interested in pandering to trolls. All I hear is "wah, wah, wah - I'm reading this site but it's not adhering to my exact specifications and it's their fault because the world must cater to my every whim! WAHHHH~" STFU

*shakes head in disbelief*

BTW, for all of you non-crying readers, I have made a BIS gear guide and located in one of the tabs below the banner. Enjoy!

PS I have also posted more on my character's actual stats as listed in Armory along with my current gear under the My Character tab under the banner.

1 comment:

  1. I love your layout! Pay no mind to the rude troll poster,if you play warcraft and visit forums and maintain blogs on the subject then I'm sure you get used to it.Moderate all comments FTW =)

    I got an email recently (not a comment)pertaining to the same subject on a BISI post.Hard to maintain for sure from the webmaster's perspective,especially if you are doing it in your spare time.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment but I reserve the right to delete spam or troll comments! Thank you for reading!

What type of WoW player are you?

Search This Blog