Saturday, July 11, 2009

Update: Hiatus Lifting Soon

Sorry for the lack of posts recently, my dear readers =)

I've recently left my 25 man raiding guild to form a 10 man raiding guild. I've always found 10 man raids more fun, more intimate than 25 man raids. My old guild did some things I disagreed with and an incident happened that was the breaking point, basically.

I was a part of a group of raiders that were mostly core raiders and our exodus from the guild basically forced their break up. We were definitely painted as the villains but honestly, if people are unhappy raiding, why should anyone stay?

Anyway, some real posts incoming!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your guild!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have more fun with your new guild

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! We tried the same thing and just couldn't find anyone to recruit with the summer hiatus that happens.

    http://quirkyquiescence.wordpress.com/2009/06/30/a-new-guild-a-new-challenge/

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment but I reserve the right to delete spam or troll comments! Thank you for reading!

What type of WoW player are you?

Search This Blog