Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Glory of the Hero & Ulduar Achievements

At long last! My bf surprised me with this when I logged on. I was only missing 20 min Occulus. He's so sweet *sparkles in eyes*

Red Proto Drake

I love that it is red, I can finally put away my green proto drake =)

So far, the new 10 man guild has been doing well though we still need to recruit more people for a more stable roster. Easier said than done, of course.

However, we have cleared 10 man Ulduar (except for Algalon) and done a bunch of hard modes. Our newest Achievement was I Choose You, Steelbreaker and I got the quest item! I can't wait to work towards unlocking Algalon =D

Till next time!

1 comment:

  1. I want me a drake too, but I can't get anyone to go to oculus. I can't even get myself to go to oculus.

    and wow, grats on steelbreaker. our 10 man hard mode group won't take me to get cool achievements, so I've been playing by myself-- "I choose you squirtle!"

    Redcape (the guy who does the ret pally spreadsheet at TEJ) is in a 10 man guild and they got glory of the raider in 3.0. I thought that was really impressive. They didn't really have ready-access to 25 man gears, but they downed sarth+3d and stuff.

    I hope you guys have lots of fun and get algalon soon.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment but I reserve the right to delete spam or troll comments! Thank you for reading!

What type of WoW player are you?

Search This Blog