Friday, February 20, 2009

I am a paladin

I am a level 80 Holy Blood Elf Paladin. That sounds like foreign speak to most of you out there but not to 11 million of you that play World of Warcraft. =)

I am bad at writing but I thought this blog would be a good idea, considering I spend so much time on WoW - a way to chronicle my adventures would be nice =)

I will definitely have to get in the habit of screen shot captures though.

For my next post, I will probably post screen shots of my character (anonymously) because she just got some of the stuff I want on my gear wish list and now she looks so matchy! *squeal! (Yes, I am a girl >.>)

Please treat me nicely! Looking forward to blogging as a WoW raider

1 comment:

Please feel free to comment but I reserve the right to delete spam or troll comments! Thank you for reading!

What type of WoW player are you?

Search This Blog