Monday, August 17, 2009

Random Update

I know I haven't blogged in a while but I have been experiencing a bit of writer's block. I don't really feel like I have much to say or rather, I have several thoughts floating around in my head that I don't really know how to express yet. It's all a jumble, a soup of random bits and pieces of mismatched ideas.

I'm still ambivalent about the holy paladin changes and now with recent news that prot paladin mechanics are getting changed, it just makes my eyes roll. I think that us paladins are probably the most adaptable of all the WoW players as we have experienced some of the largest changes in WoW and people tend to just belittle that.

For those paladins sticking it out and not rerolling, I salute you!

Anyway, real post coming soon I hope, just no inspiration has really hit me and I don't really want to post another rant. That can get tiring after a while.

Till next time!

1 comment:

  1. Paladin since TBC launch and no plans to reroll...yet when pally's get buffed again we will all be accused of rolling flavor of the month...

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment but I reserve the right to delete spam or troll comments! Thank you for reading!

What type of WoW player are you?

Search This Blog