Sunday, October 17, 2010

Blizzard FTL

I don't think any class/spec in the history of WoW has ever been nerfed this bad, or at least sunk to the depths that we have in terms of PVE.

PVP wise, I don't care if we are good because my bread and butter is PVE raiding. 

We won't be fixed by Blizzard, maybe a tiny buff but make us actually raid healing viable and fixing our glaring weaknesses? No way.

Blizzard hates holy paladins. I've said it before and people always scoff at it but I don't see how it can't not be true.

I have other alts now that I may level but my holy paladin is my beloved main. I am sure I am not the only one that feels that way, invested the time and thinks the same way I do. It is just plain sad to see how badly my class/spec is being treated.

To all those people at Blizzard responsible for destroying the beloved spec/class of so many people, I hope karma gets you all.

P.S. People that say holy paladins are fine, you really don't know what you are talking about because no healing class should require a "rotation" to heal. We are not fucking DPS. The current healing model for us has nothing to do with "adjusting" but actual problems with mechanics, HPS and abilities.

No comments:

What type of WoW player are you?

Search This Blog