I have A LOT of real life stuff going on so my posts are going to be ultra sporadic. Just warning you guys.
I have been trying to keep up on Cataclysm stuff but to be honest, the entire game is changing for holy paladins so it'll probably take a bit of time for me to process. I don't watch videos or look at much of the new content, I've only seen the general overviews of paladin changes on MMO Champions because I don't want to be completely in the know when the expansion comes out. I still want to retain that feeling of awe and excitement that I had in WotLK when I was questing with my boyfriend. So if I make any posts about holy paladins changes, will probably be after Cataclysm when I can actually play the new mechanics. =P
As for how my checklist of WotLK stuff to do before Cataclysm is going, not too well =(
- Get over 9000 achievement points - I am around
84008700 achievement points atm. Get a Solace trinket to play around with Get a new weapon! And a whole bunch of other gear on my list
- Complete ToGC 25 - all I have left is Anub'arak
- Level an alt to 80.
Currently, my DK is at 70 and my priest is in her 40s so we'll see which one is going to hit 80 first! =XDK at 71, priest at 60
- Get maxed mining on one of my alts.
- Try to complete the legendary. This is likely going to stay a dream. I actually have a better chance of getting Shadow's Edge than getting the legendary T.T (I already have the 2 quest items)
- Aim for the Ironbound Protodrake!
- Maybe the 10 man Frostwyrm? Likely another pipedream as I don't do 10 mans regularly enough =(
- Hit 100k gold on my paladin for Cataclysm (only
50k70k right now).
- Freaking kill Archimonde! (Only TBC raid boss I have NOT killed)
Get a bridle for my squire!
- See 25 man Algalon and try to kill him!
- Get exalted with Consortium and Lower City
- Get Loremaster before Azeroth gets destroyed
Anyway, till next time! =)